Zuken’s E3.series is a leading single-platform solution to take a design from concept to manufacture. E3.series encompasses all aspects of electrical design:
- Electrical simulation
- Detailed schematic
- Wiring diagram
- Cabinet layout
- Form board
- Reports and manufacturing documentation
E3.series offers the following features:
- Simple user Interface with Windows® Environment
- Uniform, object-oriented database structure accommodating many supplier standards with optimized searching
- The integrated structure among SLD, Scheme & Panel.
- Electro-Technical functionality with drawing flexibility
- Online creation of output lists and documentation.
- Graphical data exchange with direct Import-Export possibility.
- Verification of project data.
- Calculation of project data.
- Cable Harnessing with true scale measurement.
- Panel auto-routing, estimation of cable length
- Panel 3-D Option.
Frequently asked questions
The E3.series solutions cater to machinery, automotive, aerospace, special vehicles, transportation, military, packaging, consumer goods and many more.E3.series is a purpose-built electrical design solution for a wide variety of industries.
Yes, E3.series provides multiple parts library options. In addition to the default in-built libraries, there is also a cloud component repository to quickly access vendor libraries.The E3.series libraries contain rich details to enable manufacturing automation and design rule checks.
To be able to use E3.series 2022 you must have one of the following Microsoft Windows operating system versions installed:
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows 10
- Windows 11 Pro
E³.series is available in the 64-bit version and requires 64-bit Windows operating systems.To use an SQL-Server for the E³.series component and symbol database you need:
- SQLServer 2008
- SQLServer 2017
- SQLServer 2019
We recommend the following system requirements
- Intel Processor i3 with 2 GHz CPU or newer
- At least 4 GB RAM or more
- 24″ monitor with 1920*1080
- At least 10 GB of free disk space on the hard disk (for the normal installation)
- There’s no special demand for the video card.
Contact us for more information.
The E3.eCheck module helps designers analyze their electrical schematic circuit and check designs for fuse and wire sizing errors. The utility works in real-time and provides instant feedback on the operability of the circuit design.It is ideally suited for engineers working with DC control systems.
The complimentary custom report and documentation generation module E3.ReportGenerator provides advanced report and template creation options
In addition, the free and open API enables custom report generation along with comprehensive automation potential
The E3.series electrical design suite has three main packages with additional add-ons to unlock specific capabilities.
- E3.schematic is the base module providing intelligent, logical schematic creation and wiring options
- E3.cable provides tools to streamline cabling systems design with multiple views and manufacturing details and includes all the features of E3.schematic
- E3.panel helps drive electrical panel or cabinet design in 2D and 3D. The application includes all the features of E3.schematic
- E3.panel+ enhances the functionality of E3.panel with smart automatic routing of the wires in the control panel wiring diagram. In addition, it provides cable segregation for EMC critical systems, drill-hole definition, and DXF import and export
- Other targeted modules and add-on tools simplify multiple facets of the electrical design process.
Yes, we encourage evaluations of the E3.series solutions to ensure users can explore the capabilities to resolve leading electrical design challenges.
The E3.series Software Evaluations are cloud-based access to the application with a guided walk-through without the need for installation or licenses.
Request an E3.series Software Evaluation [Hyperlink to Forms under Contact us section for a prospective customer to submit details like Name, Designation, Company Name, Official E-mail ID, Phone No. Mobile No:, etc……..]
Harness Builder for E3.series is an integrated module purpose-built to support the custom cable and wire harness market. It enables harness manufacturers to accelerate the quote-design-manufacture process.
Yes, E3.series can connect with all leading MCAD applications with its E3.3DRoutingBridge module. The application enables the seamless transformation of 2D harness data to mechanical designers.
The intelligent library and manufacturing details captured in the design process help the E3.series drive various automated assembly and manufacturing solutions. For instance, detailed wiring outputs can power advanced wire processing machines.
Another example is cabinet design cut-outs driving automated milling and cutting machines. Explore our technology partner page for more examples.
Multiple viewer options are available for different use cases that simplify consuming the rich details captured in E3.series design projects.
The free E3.viewer application opens native files. The licensed E3.viewer plus application enables custom API access and report generation from the viewer plus module.
E3.series provides both options; a single-user access model for smaller projects and an enterprise multi-user access model for team collaboration. Using E3.enterprise, multiple engineers can simultaneously work on the same design with live data syncing to ensure consistency
E3.series supports various versions of DWG and DXF files with configurable import and export options to enable a flexible design process.
E3.series provides a range of data management options to suit various workflows. The most impactful work-in-progress data management option is Zuken’s DS-E3 solution.
DS-E3 is explicitly built for electrical design and manufacturing teams to manage the design data easily. It also excels at managing tasks and workflows, enabling intelligent design reuse and easily connecting to enterprise-level PDM and PLM systems.
The cost of the E3.series solution varies with the desired capabilities of the design teams. The sales team is well-equipped to ascertain the design requirements to provide targeted pricing.